Are you in middle of something? Not enough time?
Your stomach has nothing to do with that. Give yourself a time and we will give you some quick chicken recipes.
Chicken recipes can never get bore with these quick recipes. So, let get started to smell to smell the taste. All you need to do is wait until it gets ready.
Add a roasted chicken breast. Stop! don’t eat it yet I have some more ingredients for you. Add the following to the bowl:
- Cherries or cranberries
- Seedless grapes
- Diced apple
- Chopped onions
- And boiled mushrooms
Hold on! you are not that far. Mix all these ingredients well and add salt and pepper according to your taste. There you are! Enjoy this healthy and quick salad.
The salad is always the best diet for your stomach and digestion system. And salad is a light diet you always feel fresh and when the salad is mixed with chicken it’s really a treat to eat.
Run to the toaster. Get it and toast to slices of bread. It is time for butter to lay down on slices. Put the following on one slice:
- Slices of cucumber
- And off course the cooked chicken
You have a choice to go rather with chicken thighs or breast. Add salt and pepper as per taste. Now call the second slice and cover it. You know you’ve done it.
It is one of the quick chicken recipes and you can easily perform this amazing experience at your home. It doesn’t take much of your time but gives you a taste of ages.
You must believe oven; it won’t let you down. Take some medium sized cut chicken breast or chicken thighs and let the magic happen with following:
- Season with paprika and salt as per taste
- Firstly, dip the pieces in egg whites
- Secondly, dip them in to mixed crushed cornflakes
- Put all these on baking tray and turn the oven on
It takes 30 minutes, so you can check your to-do list, your emails or turn the TV on with an excitement to come.
Safety Measures by USDA
These are quick chicken recipes and the chicken is the essence item. So there are some safety measures by United States of Department of Agriculture USDA to be taken to buy quality chicken.
- The USDA has specified the rules and regulations on their official website.
- USDA Inspects all the breeds sold in the market to avoid diseases and get the best quality chicken.
- A chicken in the market can either be fresh or frozen. According to USDA rules, “fresh” is when poultry is not frozen below 26° F and at 0° F it should be labeled as “frozen”
- No growth hormones are involved while raising according to USDA. However, antibiotics are used to prevent infections and diseases
- USDA also specifies the temperature at which it should or shouldn’t be stored. Between 40° F and 140° F bacteria can be increased.
The USDA also recommends to clean the surface, wash hands to avoid bacteria and infections. Different types of meats should be kept separately to stop the spread of bacteria.
Don’t just eat chicken but treat it like a pro. When you keep these safety measures it adds a natural taste to your quick chicken recipes.
There is a sense of satisfaction when you take safety measures before cooking it. Now get back to quick thing and enjoy some delicious chicken recipes.